Major Academic Achievements
- Diabetes Awareness Initiative award for the year 2016 from ‘Diabetes India’
- Awarded ‘Kannada Siri’ on December 29, 2014, on account of the 100th Birth Anniversary of the National Poet Kuvempu.
- Felicitation by Former Prime Minister of India Shri. HD Deve Gowda for the contribution towards rural service
- Special recognition for conducting ECG Workshop during Postgraduation
- Investigator of the year award by Indian Society of Hypertension @ BPCON
- Diabetes Awareness award at Diabetes India 2017
- Received the FRCP ( Edinburgh, UK) and FEAC – Fellowship of Euro Asian academy of Cardiology
Publications in Journals
- Transient Thyroditis – A Physician’s dilemma. Association of Physic
- Assessing Cardio-metabolic risk factors in young urban healthy asymptomatic individuals – Global journal of Medical Research, Surgeries, and Cardiovascular System, Volume 13 Issue 5 Version 1.0 Year 2013.
- Diagnoses of Diabetes, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice Group of Publication, 1 – 7, 2010.
- Hypertension and Diabetes, Mediquest, July 2004, pg 36-39. Manohar KN, Shetty KJ
- Do we need new long acting insulin? Mediquest, July 2004; pg 12-15. Manohar KN, Shetty KJ
Text Book Chapters
- Pathogenèses of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Moses manual on Diabetes Mellitus. Ed. Das S, Moses CRA, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice Group of Publication, 54-61, 2007. Manohar KN, Bhattacharya A
- Pathogenèses of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Moses manual on Diabetes Mellitus. Ed. Das S, Moses CRA, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice Group of Publication, 62-70, 2007. Manohar KN, Bhattacharya A
Publications In Conferences
- Resistant Hypertension. Post graduation Update, Volume 3, page 631 – 634. Association of Physicians of India, Mumbai 2017 January
- Acute transient Monocular loss of vision in a diabetic patient, RSSDI Hyderabad, November 2016
- Addisonian Crisis – A diagnosis overlooked. Post graduation Update pg 222 – 224. Association of Physicians of India, Lucknow 2015 February
- Cardiovascular risk factors in young Indians – Does size matter?? RSSDI 2014, Bangalore.
- Transient Thyroditis – A Physician’s dilemma. Association of Physicians of India, Jan 2012.
- Interpretation Thyroid function Test. Association of Physicians of India, Jan 2011.
- Comparing Premix Aspart30 and Lispro50 Insulin on Glycemic Control for In-Patients Receiving Corticosteroid therapy. – RSSDI Cochin, November 2010.
- Is analogue Insulin better in hospitalized patients? A prospective randomized, open label intention-to-treat study in a tertiary care Hospital in India. – RSSDI Cochin, November 2010.
- Is there a need for assessing Cardio-metabolic risk factors in young asymptomatic individuals – RSSDI Hyderabad, November 2008.